- $32 nonrefundable fee charged directly to the student’s UTSA account after testing concludes.
- Students must log into their ASAP student account, go to the Testing Services link, and register for a session at either the Main or Downtown campus. No walk-in slots are available.
- UTSA requires a 30-day waiting period to retake the test.
Test Day Requirements
- Students must arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time posted on ASAP. No late arrivals.
- During check-in, students are required to present a valid ID with a recognizable photo.