All students taking FIN 3023, Intermediate Corporate Finance, must take and pass the FACT (Finance Assessment of Competency Test) to remain registered in the class.
- Testing Services posts FACT registration dates on ASAP.
- You may take the exam up to three times per semester.
- You will be charged $15 fee each time you take the exam.
- The $15 fee is charged automatically to your UTSA account, which you may pay online through your ASAP student account or in person at Fiscal Services.
- Study materials are available through the Finance Department: (210) 458-6315.
On your scheduled test day:
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled test time.
- Bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID in order to test.
- Bring a financial calculator to use during the exam. Permitted models include:
- HP 10B, HP 10bii, HP 10BII+
- TI BAII, TI BAII Plus, TI BAII Plus Professional
- Any four-function calculator