Jump Start Housing and Parking
Important JumpStart Housing Information
- Room lists are due to Housing no later than 21 days prior to arrival so that Housing can coordinate room assignments and confirm space. Registration for Jump Start is based on availability.
- Check in at the front desk: 10:00am – 5 pm
- Check out time: Noon
- What to bring
- Bring $30.00 for every night you are staying in money order or check form. If a student is arriving on Sunday night and staying the entire length of the JumpStart, the fee is $120.00. This cannot be billed and must be paid at the time of check-in to Housing by money order only.
- Bring your own linens, pillows, blankets, and towels, none will be provided.
- Housing 24-Hour Assistance: Summer Housing Conference Assistant (210) 389-7220 cell
- If your travel arrangements prohibit you from arriving at these times, we will have an on-call Summer Conference Assistant to call at (210) 389-7220. This assistant will provide your key to access your dorm room.
- Chisolm Hall (housing): View a larger version of UTSA’s campus map
For summer housing at Campus Living Villages (Chisholm Hall, The Oaks), please contact Campus Living Villages.
Jamie Beedles – Sales Manager for Short Stays
6685 UTSA Boulevard | 6960 North Loop 1604 West
San Antonio, TX 78249 USA
For meeting space requests, submit through the online request form at http://www.utsa.edu/calendar/request.cfm. For a map and layout of the rooms, visit the University Center website.
A parking permit is required for vehicles parked on the UTSA campus. A preliminary budget of $30 per month will secure a pass near housing locations. If you are driving and need a parking permit, contact Campus Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate permits. Parking Map:http://utsa.edu/maps/main-map.html Guests: Parking is $2.00 per hour in the two UTSA parking garages. Citations start at $100 per day for parking without permit. These garages allow proximity to a wide variety of entertainment, shopping, and dining establishments. City transportation is convenient using the VIA bus system on campus.
All dining services can be coordinated directly through Aramark Dixon-Chesalin@aramark.com or (210) 458-7682. They also have numerous national chain options. Summer operating hours vary. The Roadrunner Café is an all-you-can-eat dining hall. Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 9:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Dinner: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday through Sunday – Closed
Rates for Roadrunner Café are below. Add 8% tax to all prices if your group is not tax exempt.
- All day: $21.95 +tax
- Breakfast: $5.75+tax
- Lunch: $7.45+tax
- Dinner: $8.75+tax
Services and Amenities
- UTSA is wired for Internet access through the Air Rowdy Wireless Network.
- The University Center is located in the center of campus and has numerous services such as a convenience store, bookstore, UPS, Campus Technology Store, Frost Bank, Rios Salon, and Princeton Review.
We are committed to ensuring that our students, faculty, administrators, and guests have a safe and pleasant experience when visiting any of the UTSA campuses. Our police department is a 24-hour operation always on hand to respond to situations. More information may be found at http://www.utsa.edu/utsapd/.
Emergency: (210) 458-4911
Non-Emergency: (210) 458-4242
Blue Phone Emergency Assistance: