Virtual TSIA Exam via Zoom
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Virtual TSIA Exam via Zoom Instructions
If you are interested in taking the TSI Exam at home via ZOOM, please follow these following steps:
- Take the PAA for TSI
- Sign up on ASAP for Virtual TSI
- Navigate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search for the TSI page
- Download the Virtual TSI Assessment Disclaimer , fill it out and sign it. See form below.
- After the agreement is sent back to email@example.com and you will receive a Zoom test invitation which matches your ASAP date/time
- The TSI disclaimer is a set of standards/rules that students agree to in order to take the exam remotely.
- There is also a set of computer requirements that must be agreed to in order for the exam to work remotely.
Your UTSA student account will be charged $45 (or $50 beginning with your third attempt on the TSIA) at the conclusion of your test. You will not be charged until you complete the exam.