All students must take and pass the Principles of Accounting Competency Exam (PACE) prior to registering for ACC 3023, Intermediate Accounting I.
- Testing Services posts PACE registration dates on ASAP every semester.
- You may take the exam two times in a single semester.
- You will be charged $15 each time you take the exam.
- The $15 fee is charged automatically to your UTSA account, which you may pay for online through your ASAP student account or in person at Fiscal Services.
- Boot Camp study sessions and study materials are available through the Accounting Department: (210) 458-6320 or http://business.utsa.edu/accounting
On your scheduled test day:
- Students must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled test time
- Bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID in order to test
- You must be able to log into BlackBoard Learn to access the exam
- The Testing Services office will provide a four-function calculator; do not bring your own
- Extensive information about the exam, as well as study materials, and information about the Beta Alpha Psi Boot Camp are available on BlackBoard.
- Send your name and student ID number (“ABC123”) to Dr. Elaine Sanders or to Ms. Cheri McMaster to be added to the BlackBoard page.
- Students will be granted access to BlackBoard within two days of either registering with Testing Services or contacting Dr. Sanders or Ms. McMaster.
|Test Name||Test Date||Test Time||Test Location|
|PACE||10/14/20||9:00 AM||MS 1.01.04|
|Virtual PACE||10/14/20||2:00PM||Via Zoom|
|PACE||10/16/20||9:00 AM||MS 1.01.04|
|Virtual PACE||10/16/20||2:00 PM||Via Zoom|
|PACE||10/21/20||9:00 AM||MS 1.01.04|
|Virtual PACE||10/21/20||2:00 PM||Via Zoom|