- $45 non-refundable UTSA fee. One reschedule is allowed, but candidates must provide at least two weeks (ten business days) notice. Otherwise, they must repay the $45 fee.
- $29 test fee payable by VISA or MasterCard during online registration on THEA’s website (see link under “Registration” below). Candidates may pay this fee in advance (preferred method) or on the day of the exam; paying the $29 fee in advance will allow candidates to begin much more quickly on the day of the exam.
THEA iBT is offered only at the Downtown Campus. Candidates will report to the Buena Vista Building, room 1.302.
- No walk-in slots are available.
- The THEA iBT may only be taken once every 14 days.
- On test day, candidates must arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time. In other words, if the exam is scheduled to begin at 9:00 AM, then candidates must arrive by 8:30 AM. Candidates that arrive late will be asked to reschedule and repay the $45 UTSA fee.
- For additional information, please visit THEA’s website