Virtual TSI Testing
If you are interested in taking the TSI Exam at home via ZOOM, please follow these following steps:
- Take the PAA for TSI
- Sign up on ASAP for Virtual TSI
- Navigate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search for the TSI page
- Download the Virtual TSI Assessment Disclaimer , fill it out and sign it. See form below.
- After the agreement is sent back to email@example.com and you will receive a Zoom test invitation which matches your ASAP date/time
- The TSI disclaimer is a set of standards/rules that students agree to in order to take the exam remotely.
- There is also a set of computer requirements that must be agreed to in order for the exam to work remotely.
Your UTSA student account will be charged $45 (or $50 beginning with your third attempt on the TSIA) at the conclusion of your test. You will not be charged until you complete the exam.