Virtual TSIA Exam via Zoom
If you are interested in taking the TSI Exam at home via ZOOM, please follow these following steps:
- Take the PAA for TSI (It can take up to 48 hours for the PAA to show up in Banner)
- Sign up on ASAP for Virtual TSI
- Click “Student Services.”
- Click “Virtual TSI (Zoom).”
- Confirm your TSI status and click “Continue.”
- Click “Register for Test Session.”
- Select “TSI Assessment.”
- Choose a date, time, and location that works best for you.
- Your proctor will send you the UTSA Virtual TSI Disclaimer (as shown below).
- Fill it out, and return to your proctor.
- Proctor will send you Zoom invite and instructions for your exam.
Your UTSA student account will be charged $45 (or $50 beginning with your third attempt on the TSIA) at the conclusion of your test. You will not be charged until you complete the exam.
*Note: Virtual TSI Exams can only be taken on laptops and desktops with web cameras. Chromebooks and other notebooks will not be compatible.