Credit by Exams
- Dantes (DSST). Get credit for knowledge or training you've received. Used by military personnel and the general public
- SAT Subject.
- IS 1403.
- International Baccalaureate (IB).
- Departmental Competency-Based Exams.
- CLEP. The College-Level Examination Program ® (CLEP) helps you receive college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course.
- Advanced Placement (AP).
National Admission Exams
- Finance Assessment of Competency Test (FACT).
- TOEFL iBT.
- ACT. Undergraduate Admissions exam
- SAT. Undergraduate Admissions exam
- Texas Teacher Certification (TExES). Required for Texas teacher certification
- Exit QLAT.
- Pearson Vue.
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)*. This exam assesses the academic skills of each entering undergraduate student to determine the student's readiness to enroll in freshman-level academic coursework.
- Principles of Accounting Competency Exam (PACE).
- Chemistry Placement.
- Math Placement.