Finance Assessment of Competency Test (FACT)
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Testing Services posts FACT registration dates on ASAP for in office or Virtual appointments.
- You may take the exam up to three times per semester.
- You will be charged $15 fee each time you take the exam.
- The $15 fee is charged automatically to your UTSA account, which you may pay online through your ASAP student account or in person at Fiscal Services.
- Study materials are available through the Finance Department: (210) 458-6315.
On your scheduled test day:
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled test time.
- Bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID in order to test.
- Bring a financial calculator to use during the exam. Permitted models include:
- HP 10B, HP 10bii, HP 10BII+
- TI BAII, TI BAII Plus, TI BAII Plus Professional
- Any four-function calculator
Virtual Zoom FACT exam Dates Now Available
- Register initially through ASAP.
- Testing staff will email examinees with Zoom meeting details prior to test time.
- Testing staff will email examinees with test voucher.
- The test voucher will come from the CollegeBoard.
- Be prepared to test at least 20 minutes prior to testing with valid photo id and only one financial calculator, no other electronics in testing room.
- Testing room must have no other people but the examinee, no other electronics but the approved calculator.
- Testing staff will request 360 camera view of entire room and reserve the right to request view of room throughout the testing process.
- Hands of examinee and writing surface must be in view of camera while testing.
- Phones and iPads may not be used to launch and take the FACT Virtual Zoom.
- For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org