New to ParScore?
First-time faculty ParScore users should contact the Testing Services office at (210) 458-4125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a short training session. Training takes approximately 20-30 minutes and covers the important aspects of using ParScore, such as:
- Items required when turning in ParScores to be graded
- Information required by students and faculty when filling out ParScores
- Reports available and how to access them once ParScores are graded
Training is available in person or electronically.
Register for ParScore
Faculty wanting to utilize ParScore services through Testing Services must register each semester. Only the faculty of record for a course may register initially. However, faculty can add Teaching Assistants (TAs) to their accounts if the TA has a “utsa.edu” email address.
- How to Fill Out a ParScore Form – Student – Post this on BlackBoard Learn for students who are new to filling out ParScore forms.
- Types of Answer Keys – Three different ParScore forms are available. Find the one that matches your quiz/exam needs.
- How to Fill Out a ParScore Key
ParScore Forms & Delivery:
- Grading Instructions Form – Along with your answer keys and student forms, you must turn in a Grading Instructions Form to let us know how you want your ParScores processed and what reports you need.
- Corrections-Make-up Form – If you have corrections or makeup ParScores that are coming in after your quiz/exam has been processed, use the Makeup/Corrections/Changes Form.
- Complete Hand Courier Forms for sending to Testing Services and include a completed return form so we can send these back to you. Courier Form to Testing Services | Courier Form to Testing ServicesCourier Form to Downtown Campus
- Courier the test forms, Answer Key(s), and Grading Instructions form to the Testing Services Main Campus office. Campus Mail Room staff will hand-deliver your forms directly to our office.
- Testing Services processes ParScore requests, during non-peak grading times, within 1–2 business days.
- Peak grading periods include midterms, finals, and QLW Pre/Post Tests and may have increased wait times.
- By request, Testing Services will pick up packets from the Main Campus or Downtown Campus libraries. Contact Testing Services with pickup requests at (210) 458-4125 (Main Campus), (210) 458-2941 (Downtown Campus), or email@example.com.
- Packets left without contacting Testing Services may experience delayed processing time. The library drop boxes are checked only if Testing Services has received a notification to do so.
For help, training, or more information on ParScore services, please contact the Testing Services office at (210) 458-4125 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.