Certiport Certificate Testing
Micosoft Office Specialist certificate
Please go to this site: https://secure.touchnet.net/C21612_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=13 to access the payment portal to pay for your testing session. Please bring your payment receipt with you.
Remember to park in the Ximenes Avenue Garage (closest parking available to our testing office). Exit the garage north and the office entrance will be on the west side of the MS building, on the bottom floor. Campus maps are available online if needed.
Visit the Certiport site at: https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/
- All test candidates must register an account with Certiport. Each person will only ever need one login/username. If you are unsure whether you have previously registered, contact Certiport.Purchase your voucher with Certiport prior to setting your date with UTSA Testing Services.
Each test candidate will enter his/her username and log in. They will then choose the program, suite, and individual exam to be taken, and select whether or not a voucher will be used for the exam. If you are a current, College of Business (COB) major at UTSA, Microsoft EXCEL is the exam to choose for credit consideration in course IS 1413.
- UTSA Students who successfully complete the certification exam and who indicate at the time of testing, that they want to receive credit by taking the certification exam, will have their certificate sent to the UTSA Registrar Office for recording of transcript credit in IS 1413.
- Candidate’s identity must be confirmed with at least one form of valid identification (containing both a photograph and the Test Candidate’s signature) at the time of testing.
- No recording or electronic devices in the testing area. Such devices include: paper, pens, pencils, cameras, computers, or cell phones.
- Current price of Certiport vouchers without retake are $100.00 (check the Certiport site for price updates).
MOS 2016 (each exam is 50 minutes):
- Word – 35 Questions
- Excel – 35 Questions
- PowerPoint – 35 Questions
- Word Expert – 26 Questions
- Excel Expert – 26 Questions
- Access – 31 Questions
- Outlook – 35 Questions
How to make an appointment with UTSA Testing Services to take your exam.
If you are a UTSA student, go to www.utsa.edu/asap then under the student services tab, choose Testing Services Registration, then choose “Test Registration”, next choose “Certiport MOS”. Under “Certiport MOS” dates and times will display for you to select from.
You will receive a confirmation of your test date, time and location and upon testing pay a UTSA site fee of $35.00.