- The Testing Services office must be contacted at least three (3) weeks prior to any proposed exam date.
- The Main Campus (1604) office provides this service on Tuesdays at 8:30 am.
- The Downtown Campus office provides this service on Wednesdays at 2:00 pm.
- Test fees are payable online prior to the day of the scheduled exam.
How do I set up a correspondence test?
to schedule an online consultation to discuss the Correspondence Exam.
You must also attach the Correspondence Request Form to your email.
Once Testing Services has a tentative agreement with a student to proctor an exam, the student must then make sure that…
- The originating institution has mailed the exam to Testing Services.
- If the exam is pencil/paper, either you or the originating institution has provided a postage-paid envelope in order to return the completed materials.
- UTSA has received the exam at least five (5) business days prior to the exam date. If UTSA has not received the exam at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled date, then the exam is subject to rescheduling due to staffing obligations. This requirement applies to exams being sent by fax, mail, or electronic methods.
Contact us once the exam has arrived to confirm the scheduled test time.
As the student seeking to add official documents to your academic record, you must make contact with the Testing Services personnel and confirm your test is ready to proceed. A lack of communication (not responding to emails or phone calls from the proctor) or communicating through a third party (having a parent, guardian, or instructor contact on your behalf only) means that you have chosen not to test at UTSA.
- $50 per scheduled exam
All fees are due prior to testing. Payment must be completed online through the links below.
On Test Day
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID.
- Bring any approved materials (e.g., calculator, ruler) approved for your exam.
- Main Campus – Multidisciplinary Studies Building, Room 1.01.04
- Downtown Campus – Buena Vista Building, Room 1.302