Driving Directions to Main Campus from I-10 Westbound
- Enter onto I-10W and take exit 557 toward TX-53/UTSA Blvd.
- Turn left at the stop light at UTSA Blvd. and drive over the highway bridge and continue straight onto UTSA Blvd.
- Turn right on Edward Ximenes Ave (the 3rd stop light).
Parking Near the Testing Office
For parking nearest the Testing Office turn right into the second parking lot off Edward Ximenes Ave. and park in the Ximenes Ave. parking garage. Parking in the garage costs a certain amount per hour; please consult the UTSA Parking Office website for the current amount and be prepared to pay if utilizing this area.
Questions? Please call (210) 458-4125.
We are testing at a small capacity in observance of social distancing. Tests are administered by appointment only. If you coming into the Testing Center for a test, a mask is required. Please check ASAP and our website for available appointments. If you have questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com or call (210) 458-4125.
UTSA Notice to Students Testing at Campus Facilities
UTSA Testing Services is striving to provide needed testing services while at the same time safeguarding the health of students and staff while they are in the facility, in order to achieve this, we need everyone to participate in the following measures:
- Please do not bring family members to the Testing Office as we are attempting to keep groups to the required minimum levels in all areas.
- Please do not bring extra personal belongings that could carry the virus. You may bring a jacket or sweater, you must bring the required government issued ID, cell phones are not allowed in any exam room so write down any necessary log-in information that is on your phone and leave it in your vehicle.
- You will be asked to present ID and place it on the counter under the plexiglass for inspection.
- Everyone must bring and wear a mask throughout their exam process. Gloves will be allowed to be worn but must be inspected for security purposes. Wearing a mask is mandatory on the UTSA campus and not an option. You will be turned away if you do not have a face covering or mask. Testing Services cannot provide any face coverings or masks.
- All examinees must wash or sanitize hands prior to testing.
- All examinees must not come out to test if exposed to a family member or close associate who is ill. Remember that you can test at another time, we will refund your fee.
- Examinees and staff must maintain 6 feet distance between themselves and others.
- When assistance is needed at your computer, raise your hand, and as the administrator approaches, back away from the computer. Allowing the proper 6ft distance to be maintained while the administrator performs the needed task on the workstation.
- If you are testing for the purposes of graduation, please bring your advisor’s name and email, so we can send your score report directly to advisor as soon as becomes available.