In Person TSI (On Campus)
If you live in San Antonio, then this option would be best for you. We offer testing opportunities at UTSA throughout the week.
Your UTSA student account will be charged $45 (or $50 beginning with your third attempt on the TSIA) at the conclusion of your test. You will not be charged until you complete the exam.
- Take the PAA for TSI (It can take up to 48 hours for the PAA to show up in Banner)
- Log into ASAP.
- Click “Student Services.”
- Click “Testing Services Office (Test Registration).”
- Confirm your TSI status and click “Continue.”
- Click “Register for Test Session.”
- Select “TSI Assessment.”
- Choose a date, time, and location that works best for you.
*TSI is being offered at both the Main Campus and Downtown Campus