Please Print this page and bring the following to Jump Start or Boot Camp:
- Bring your initial TSI Math or Math placement test results with you.
- Bring a photo ID (Driver’s license or student ID).
- Bring money for food & parking expenses (suggestion of $50-75 minimum).
- Bring a full-sized spiral notebook and pencils.
- Bring a basic four-function calculator (non-graphing and non-scientific).
- Arrive 30 minutes early each day for check-in to the program.
- Bring a laptop for installation of math exercises if you have one available (only for Boot Camp).
- Check www.utsa.edu/parking for a map and parking information.
If staying on campus, Alvarez hall will be hosting campers on specific dates and Housing will bill student accounts for the nightly rate. Housing cost is $35.00 per night.